Calling all dudes and Dancing Queens, we’ve got more than a Feeling that you ‘Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet!
This December, there will be some Night Fever happening at Broke Hill Golf Club as we invite you to travel back with us through the 60s, 70s and 80s. We promise to provide so much Hot Stuff at the Disco Inferno to make it a memorable party night: “Wow That’s What We Call Disco” at Broke Hill Golf Club.
With funky-themed room decoration, three course dinner, followed by coffee and mince pies, Christmas crackers and dancing until late, you are sure to get in the festive spirit with friends, family and work colleagues.
So dig out those flares, dust off those dancing shoes, slip into your favourite leg warmers and get ready to party.
Our party nights can also be booked exclusively, so don’t hesitate and contact us now for availability.
1. All bookings of facilities at Broke Hill Golf Club are accepted upon the following terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions, together with the Centre’s written quotation on the one hand and Client’s written confirmation in respect of the booking on the other hand shall constitute the contract between the Client and the Centre and such contract shall come into effect immediately upon receipt of the written confirmation from the Client or their agent.
3. The Centre reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at its own discretion provided such amendments are notified in writing to the Client at the time of the booking.
4. The Centre reserves the right to revise quotations where prices may be affected due to reasons beyond its control. And in such event will do so in writing to the Client.
5. All bookings require a deposit, unless the client has an account with the centre with a unique reference number, supported by a purchase order.
6. Bookings are provisional until receipt of appropriate written confirmation or deposit and signed copy of these terms and conditions. The Centre reserves the right to cancel bookings without liability in the event of non-payment of a deposit.
7. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable except under circumstance defined in section 16/17
8. Business customers wishing credit facilities must ensure that adequate arrangements are in place no later than one month prior to the event.
9. In the absence of such arrangements where the booking has a value of £1000 or more a deposit of 25% of the Centre’s quoted price is payable at the time of booking. If the booking has a value of less than £1000 a deposit of £10 per person is payable at the time of booking.
10. Private Functions require a deposit of £10 per person to be paid at the time of booking. Changes to this deposit value are at the sole discretion of the General Manager
11. The Client must confirm in writing to the Centre all information necessary to organise the function including the anticipated number of attendees and details of special dietary requirements and menu selections, not less than 14 working days prior to the function. Where a booking is made at less than 14 days notice, all such information must be confirmed at the time of booking.
12. Final numbers for catering purposes only need to be confirmed to the centre no later than 5 days prior to the function. In the event of a booking occurring less than 5 days from the event the numbers given will be deemed final.
13. Where the actual attendance on the day varies from final confirmed numbers the account shall be calculated on the number confirmed by the Client or the number actually attending, whichever is greater.
14. The Centre reserves the right to reallocate the function to an alternative date or accommodation within the Centre at its own discretion if the attendance significantly differs from the predicted number. The Centre will give written notice of amendments prior to the event, if a reasonable notice period of change is given by the Client. The Centre reserves the right to make any necessary amendments to the proposed menu or facilities.
15. Cancellation charges are based upon the client’s most recent confirmation.
16. In the event of cancellation prior to an event the charges are as outlined in the matrix below. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Date of Cancellation Charge Payable by You:
» Between 24 and 12 weeks before the event is due to take place 10% of the total booking value.
» Between 11 and 6 weeks before the event is due to take place 20% of the total booking value.
» Between 5 and 4 weeks before the event is due to take place 40% of the total booking value.
» Between 3 and 2 weeks before the event is due to take place 80% of the total booking value.
» Two weeks before the event is due to take place 90% of the total booking value.
» One week or less before the event is due to take place 100% of the total booking value.
17. The Centre will make every attempt to re-sell cancelled booking space and use the profit in calculation of cancellation charges.
18. The Centre may, at its sole discretion, cancel at any time, any function it deems may prove unsuitable or disruptive to the Centre as a whole. Although not bound to do so the Centre would, if permitted, offer a minimum of 5 days notice in consideration of the Client’s need to amend arrangements. In such event the Centre will refund all monies paid in advance by the Client and shall be deemed to have no further liability arising from the cancellation. In the event that a Client is found to have misrepresented the nature of an event, the Centre reserves the right to cancel the event without refund of monies paid in advance.
19. For all bookings payment is to be made in full, unless credit terms have been agreed, no less than 28 days prior to the event.
20. The Centre reserves the right to action payment of any outstanding balance post event by use of the Client’s payment details and will forward a receipt of payment to the address given by the Client. The centre will attempt to notify the client before action of payment is taken.
21. The Client shall indemnify the Centre against any loss, damage, cost or expense caused to or suffered by the Centre or any agents, guest or employee of the Centre arising as a result of the deliberate, casual or accidental act of the Client, his agent, employee or guest of the function.
22. The Centre shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the property owned by, or in custody of the Client or his agents, employees or guest. Cars are parked in the Centre’s car parks entirely at the risk of the owners and their guests.
23. The Client will not arrange for the delivery of any goods or material to the Centre without prior arrangement with the management.
24. The Client shall not introduce in the Centre an inflammable hazardous material nor shall he or his agent, employee or guests, commit any act or erect any structure which may endanger the Centre or any persons within it. Clients will be responsible for ensuring that all measures necessary for the good health and safety of their employees, agents and guests are employed and enforced.
25. The Centre does not allow the consumption of drinks (alcoholic or otherwise) or foods not purchased through the site. If discovered the guest(s) will be asked to pay the prevailing corkage charge and will then be asked to leave the premises. N.B.: Corkage – We define corkage as the substitute cost of (and not limited to) the house wine, spirits and champagne.
26. The Client agrees to take full responsibility, and reimburse the Centre, for the cost of repair arising from any damage to the property, contents or grounds by their employees, agents or guests.
27. The Centre reserves a right to impose a charge of £100 for soiling caused by irresponsible behaviour.
28. The Client is responsible for ensuring that any Band/DJ/Musician/Privately or arranged third party, employed by them comply with all statutory and management requirements. Details of management requirements can be sought through the venue Manager.
29. The Centre must comply with certain insurance/licensing and statutory regulations and requires the client to co-operate fully in meeting these.
30. All functions must end at the time stated in the contract, failing which the Centre reserves the right to charge additional room hire and any staff costs arising as a result.
31. All prices quoted include VAT unless otherwise stated.
32. The Centre shall not be liable for the failure to comply with any terms or conditions of Contract where compliance is prevented, hindered or delayed by any cause beyond its control including, but not limited to, fire, storm, explosion, flood, Act of God, action of any Government or Government Agency, labour shortage, electrical power failure, interruption of supplies or industrial action.
33. All prices in our quotation are current at the time of going to print.
34. We reserve the right to amend food and beverage prices, should costs increase substantially due to seasonal fluctuations for which prior notice will be given where possible. All quoted prices may be adjusted to allow for changes in either VAT or other government taxes and currency fluctuations. Incremental prices changes may occur on the 1st of April each year capped at a maximum 5%.
35. In the event of adverse weather preventing safe and reasonable access to the venue, we reserve the right to postpone your event and reschedule it within 45 days of the original booking.
36. All basic audio visual equipment MUST be supplied by the Centre or an accredited supplier.
37. If independent suppliers are employed the Client is responsible for ensuring the correct health and safety and public liability is held by that supplier.
38. If independent suppliers do not provide the necessary documentation the Centre reserves the right to suspend the booking at any time.